Before setting up a new business in Singapore, an important decision is to decide what legal form your business will take and the right company to engage. You can choose to register a private limited company, limited liability partnership, general partnership, sole proprietorship or a branch office. The most common and widely used business form in Singapore is a private limited company.
Over the years, Ecovis Bizcorp has successfully assisted thousands of clients with setting up their business in Singapore but our work does not end there. We continue to support our clients by providing a one-stop solution to them at every stage all the way from incorporation to expansion.
Benefits of a Private Limited Company
Easily Register your Company Limited by Shares
Singapore is ranked as one of the best places to do business in the world. Setting up a company here is one of the easiest things among all countries. It can be done in just one hour with these minimum requirements:
- At least one local director who must be a Singapore citizen, permanent resident or Singapore Employment Pass holder under your company
- Minimal initial paid-up capital of $1
- A Singapore-registered office address
- A local company secretary
Ecovis Bizcorp Singapore can provide you with a local director, use of an office address and company secretary.
Allow us to assist you with any of the following:
- Incorporating a private limited company in Singapore
- Setting up a Singapore branch
- Setting up a representative office in Singapore
- Registering a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) in Singapore
- Incorporating an offshore company
Please contact us if you need further advice on how to form a Singapore company.