Ecovis Bizcorp Pte Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
By providing or submitting your personal data to us or the personal data of any third party individual to us, you agree to be bound by the terms of this privacy statement and to receiving further communications from us. You may withdraw your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further details on how we collect, use and process your personal data may be found in our Personal Data Protection Policy as set out below.
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- Providing any goods and/or services offered by us or performing obligations under contracts entered into with you;
- Ensuring the content of our website(s) and platform(s) are presented in the best way for a user and the user’s computer or mobile device;
- Providing you with information about products or services that you have requested for or which we consider may be of interest to you;
- Allowing you to use the various features of our products, services, website and/or platforms;
- Improving and/or enhancing the products and services offered to you and/or developing new goods, services, methods and/or processes for our operations;
- Disseminating information for marketing, product evaluation and/or statistical purposes, including periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- Identifying goods or services that may be suitable for you and/or personalising or customising such goods and/or services;
- Enabling us to recover any debt owed to us;
- Using or disclosing information for any investigations and/or proceedings;
- Entering into, managing and/or terminating an employment relationship or appointment;
- Transferring information to data intermediaries to facilitate any of the purposes stated above; and
- For any other purposes for which your consent has been obtained.
We will put in place reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from any unauthorised access or disclosure.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
OUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Ecovis Bizcorp complies with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012. Attached is our Personal Data Protection Policy: Ecovis Bizcorp Personal Data Protection Policy May 2021