A responsible corporate secretary is critical for a company to comply with filing requirements.
What is a corporate secretary? Within any organization, a Corporate Secretary’s duties include ensuring the integrity of the governance framework, being responsible for the efficient administration of a company, ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and implementing decisions made by the Board of Directors.
CORPORATE SECRETARY WORK WE PROVIDE
- Provision named secretary registered with ACRA
- Maintenance of Statutory Registers and Minute Books
- Preparation of minutes / resolutions of directors and shareholders.
- Organize and attend directors’ and shareholders’ meetings
- Filing of Annual Return and accounts with ACRA
- Advising/updating clients on compliance with the Companies Act.
- Share transfer
- Share allotment
- Change of director, secretary and auditor
- Change of registered address and company officer’s particulars
- Change of company name
- Acquisition and disposal of investment
- Declaration of dividend
- Opening of bank accounts and application of bank facilities
- Provision of nominee for secretary, director and shareholder
INCORPORATION AND BUSINESS REGISTRATION
- Incorporate a private limited company
- Set up a Singapore branch
- Set up a representative office
- Register a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Incorporate an offshore company
- Share capital reduction and share buy-back
- Issuance and redemption of preference shares
- Amendments to the constitution
- Application for company strike-off
- Members’ voluntary liquidation