WHY USE OFFSHORE COMPANIES
Offshore companies are mainly used for structuring of international business, family wealth management, maintaining privacy, protecting assets, managing risk, etc.
These beneficial regulations are used for diverse tax planning, such as:
- Double tax treaty planning in relation to dividends, interest and royalty payments.
- Formation of international head-quarter treasury, holding and finance operations.
- Specialized business, for example, leasing.
- Personal and family wealth management.
Being part of Ecovis International, we have access to expertise in over 60 countries through our Ecovis network. We have particular strength in providing offshore company formation and tax advice.
BVI INCORPORATION PACKAGE
You need not have a local director to form a BVI company.
The requirements are quite simple:
- One director and one shareholder
- Director and shareholder can be the same person
- Director and shareholder can be a corporation
OUR BVI INCORPORATION SERVICE COVERS THE FOLLOWING:
- Incorporation fee and certificate of incorporation
- Government license fee
- BVI agent fee
- Share certificates, common seal, statutory register & memorandum
- Local agent fee
- Mandatory provisions of registered office overseas
- Mail, courier and other miscellaneous fees
- Maintenance of statutory records and standard compliance
Our incorporation fee starts from $2,500. There is an additional fee of $300 to buy a Certificate of Incumbency and to assist in opening of a corporate bank account.
BENEFITS OF BVI COMPANIES
INTERNATIONAL TAX PLANNING
An IBC is exempted from any taxation in the BVI. You can conduct business without corporate taxes and no tax reporting responsibilities in the country.
LESS COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENT
- No annual return is required
- No tax return is required
- No audit is required
- No local Director is required
Only the Certificate of Incorporation and the Memorandum and Articles of Association are part of the public records. No information or indication of the actual owners and directors are public.
An IBC shall keep such accounts and records as the Directors consider necessary or desirable in order to reflect the financial position of the company. However there is no requirement for preparation of audited financial statements.
Bank Account Opening
We work very closely with various local and offshore banks for opening corporate bank accounts for our clients.
We will arrange the bankers to meet you or bring you down to meet the banker to set up an account.